Energy Efficiency as smart buildings approach
23 May 2018 Copenhagen- Denmark
In the framework of the Nordic Clean Energy Week taking place in Copenhagen and Malmo from 21 to 25 May 2018, Active House organizes a debate on smart buildings and cities and to showcase best practices in this field.
The event includes:
- Transfer by bike / boat to the newly inaugurated Copenhagen International School, where a presentation of the Active House approach by Danish consultancy Cenergia & Kuben will be delivered;
- Transfer by bike / boat to BLOX building, where the Active House Alliance will host a presentation and panel debate on smart buildings and cities in the BLOXHUB network on sustainable urbanization:
- Presentation of research projects for business models in smart buildings & cities followed by scalable solutions and implementation examples.
- Discussion and panel debate in the new BLOX building.
- Key stakeholders presenting and good networking opportunity in an informal atmosphere.
Nourishment for body & spirit served.
Please send an email to the Activehouse Secretariat Secretariat@activehouse.info to request a personal invitation to the event.