The Active House Alliance is working on the AH Specification 4.0. LITE version with a dedicated Working Group
A team of experts has been brought together by the Active House Alliance to collaborate on the development of Specifications 4.0, a revised version of the Active House Alliance Specifications.
The main goals of the Specification 4.0 LITE version are:
- Simplify the process of using the Active House Approach in the earliest stages of the new projects,
renovation and buildings in use.
- Make the Active House approach transferable and understandable to non-professionals (private clients,
developers, government officials, etc.) with no technical, engineering or architectural education.
- Divide the Active House Labelling process into 3 simple and clear steps:
- Active House LITE = pre-Radar according to Specification 4.0
- Active House PRO = Active House Radar & Certificate according to Specification 3.0 and 2.0
- Active House LABEL = the building is realised, the Active House Radar parameters are confirmed
Specification 4.0 Working Group Composition:
Alexander Kucheravy (lead)
Nicole Di Santo