Call for Papers for the Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2016 in Hamburg
The organisers of the Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Conference 2016 in Hamburg are pleased to announce the call for papers for the SBE16 Hamburg: Strategies – Stakeholders – Success factors.
The Hamburg conference will be held from 8 to 11 March 2016 and marks the start of the SBE Conference series on regional level in 2016 in preparation for the next SBE World Conference 2017 in Hong Kong.
Research as well as practice oriented contributions are encouraged on new and innovative concepts of sustainability in the building sector and the sustainable development of neighbourhoods.
In this regards, the abstracts should address one of the following themes:
· Strategies and frameworks for sustainable urban development and construction
· Sustainable neighbourhood and urban development – concepts and cases
· Project development
· Methods and tools for sustainability in the building sector
· Research on material and product innovation
· Professional education: Design for sustainability
Interested parties are welcome to provide their contributions and submit their abstract by 30 May 2015.
For a detailed description of the conference topics and further information please see the Call for Papers here.