European Energy Efficiency Conference 2021 – the programme is out!
Boosting economic recovery with energy efficiency!
This is the focus of the next European Energy Efficiency Conference from 23-25 June 2021 in Wels/Austria – part of the World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED).
Take a look at the programme!
Hybrid event: online or on-site
You can participate online from anywhere in the world. According to current planning, on-site participation will also be possible (following COVID rules in place at the time of the event). Registered participants will receive detailed guidance prior to the conference. On-site conference days in Wels/Austria will be 22-24 June (WSED).
What’s new in 2021?
- Energy efficiency & green recovery: The current investment programmes present a unique opportunity to accelerate decarbonisation and to create a fairer society and a more competitive economy. Learn how we can make a green recovery happen in practice and how energy efficiency can contribute as an investment engine.
- Update Green Deal: Becoming the first climate-neutral continent by 2050 is an ambitious goal! Energy efficiency as the “first fuel” of the energy transition is at the centre of this roadmap.
- Climate neutrality: We present the policies, technologies, markets, and financing solutions that can get us there!
The conference offers a comprehensive package of the following events:
- Energy Efficiency Policy Conference
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference
- Smart E-Mobility Conference
- Innovation Workshops: Green Finance, Buildings, Technologies
- Young Energy Efficiency Researchers Conference
Mark your calendar and register today at www.wsed.at
The conference office is at your disposal for further questions (T: +43-732-7720-14386, email@example.com).