INVITATION TO THE ACTIVE HOUSE GENERAL ASSEMBLY, London, 7 March 2017
You are invited to join the Active House General Assembly which will take place on 7. March 2017 at Ecobuild in London.
Ahead of the official part of the General Assembly, the Active House Alliance will organize an open conference within the overall Ecobuild theme to foster sustainable buildings for healthy and happy people.
The Active House conference will focus on design and development of sustainable, healthy and comfortable buildings for their occupants. It will include presentations of projects and best practices from Canada, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Italy, as well as the first labelled Active Houses and the winners of the Active House Award 2016.
The General Assembly is part of the open conference and will focus on the activities carried out in 2016 as well as it will look at the upcoming projects for 2017. The General Assembly will be open for guests, however it requires membership to join the voting session.
The General Assembly will be followed by refreshments for participants.
The conference starts at 14.00 and it includes:
- Welcome and introduction
- Presentation of projects that received the Active House label
- Presentation of the winning projects of the Active House award 2016
- PhD study on Experimental Standards in Sustainability Transitions
- Active House General Assembly
- Refreshment and get together
- The Conference will be held on 7. March from 14.00 – 17.00 followed by refreshments
- Meeting room will be N4 in the North Gallery of the Ecobuild exhibition
- Participation is free, however please register to email@example.com – subject ACTIVE HOUSE GA ECOBUILD
- Access to Ecobuild is free but it requires registration on: https://registration.n200.com/survey/0dcugi1l7eh4g
We are looking forward to meeting you at Ecobuild!
The Active House Alliance