The Active House Alliance invites you to a lecture about Sustainable architecture and the Active House holistic approach
🏡 The Active House Alliance is inviting stakeholders in France, architects, developers, private house owners to debate how to build sustainable houses, adapt existing buildings to energy-efficient and low carbon requirements, reduce energy bills and CO2 emissions from buildings, improving our health, wellbeing and productivity at the same time. It will be a free in-person event in English. There will be only 15 places available.
- 🌍 Event name: Healthy Buildings for People and Planet – The Active House Alliance
- 📅 Date: September 13, 2022
- ⏰ Schedule:
- 12:00-13:00 – Lecture in English about Sustainable architecture and Active House holistic approach
- 13:00-13:30 – Debates
- 📌 Address: Château de Pourtalès, 161, rue Melanie, F-67000 Strasbourg, France
- 🌐 Registration website: Free offline event in English by prior registration. Only 15 places. Please register here: https://forms.gle/AXpNY3jopfZ5KJ1w6
- Learn more about the Active House Alliance here: activehouse.info
This event is a part of World Green Building Week 2022: https://worldgbc.org/world-green-building-week-2022
Thank you in advance for your interest. We encourage you to join us!