The Active House Alliance
The Active House Alliance is a non-profit association (VZW/ASBL) founded pursuant to the provisions of Title I of the Belgian Act of 27 June 1921 as modified by the Act of 2 May 2002 and which will apply for everything that is not foreseen in these statutes.
The registered head office of the Association is rue Washington 40, 1050 Brussels, Belgium, in the judicial district of Brussels.
Ambition of the Alliance
The ambition for the Alliance is – in the common interest of its members -to create a viable, independent and international influential alliance, which supports the vision of buildings that create healthier and more comfortable lives for their residents without impacting negatively on the climate and environment – thus moving us towards a cleaner, healthier and safer world.
Our wish is that Active House becomes the future principle for new buildings and renovation.
Values of the Alliance:
- Open dialogue between partners
- Engagement in the development
- Holistic approach to design of buildings
- Credible communication and dialogue
Objectives, Activities and Deliverables
The Active House Alliance will ensure a close cross-sectoral collaboration to enhance visibility
and fast track development between the partners in the alliance and create valuable knowledge for relevant partners in society.
The Active House Secretariat is hosted by Cabinet DN, rue d’Arlon 25, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
Contact person Petra Pálfi
Board of Advisory Committee (BAC) – period 2017-2019
- Per Heiselberg, Aalborg University
- Hanne Sjoeberg, Schneider Electric
- Marco Imperadori, Politecnico di Milano
- Peder Vejsig, Cenergia
- TBD, VELUX Group, vacant due to internal re-organisations
- Tad Putyra, Great Gulf Homes – Chair nominated and for vote at the meeting
- Rory Bergin, HTA
- Oliver Rapf, Building Performance Institute Europe
- Mirella Vitale, ROCKWOOL International
- Jette Birkeskov Mogensen, SHL architects
- To be nominated, Saint Gobain Glass
Board of Directors (BOD) – period 2017-2019
- Yves Lambert, Renson (Chair)
- Emilia-Cerna Mladin, AAEC
- Franz Hauk, VFF
- Bas Hasselaar, DGMR
- Michael Walter, VELUX Group
- Connie Enghus, ROCKWOOL International
- Emmanuel Valentin, Saint Gobain Glass
- Carsten Rode, DTU-Byg
- Wandrille Henrotte, Somfy
- Shaun Joffe, Great Gulf Homes
- Eileen Meyer, AktivPlus